Nor-Clad® is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36” coverage used in residential roof and wall applications. Wide panel coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving homeowners time and money.
- Gauge: 26 & 29
- Coverage: 36"
- Rib Height: 5/8"
- Produced in: Anchorage, AK, Salem, OR, Spokane, WA, & Salt Lake City, UT
Features / Benefits
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces and can be ordered by part number.
- Full 36” net coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Available in a variety of attractive DuraTech Cool Colors or Zincalume® Plus finish for unpainted applications.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- All ASC Building Products panels are Class A Fire Rated assemblies per IBC. All panels are also listed in accordance to UL 790 and pass Impact Class 4 hail ratings.
Colors and Warranties
ASC Building Products has enhanced the performance of the Nor-Clad® panel with the DuraTech®xl and ColorGuard® 25 paint systems. Available in a wide variety of cool colors formulated to reduce the demand for energy. This coating technology integrated with Zincalume® coated steel provides a lifetime of durability